Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Office Coordinator
at BASIS Independent
Front Office Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS Independent Fremont|
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Office Coordinator!
Who We Are
BASIS Independent Schools is a network of PreK-grade 12 private schools raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. In five years, we have established five leading private schools in some of the world's most dynamic regions, including New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent Schools is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What We're Looking For
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking a Front Office Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS Independent Schools. In this role, the Front Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for welcoming visitors, assisting parents and teachers and performing clerical tasks in the school office. The Front Office Coordinator position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Developing a positive school culture and providing high levels of customer service to faculty, staff, parents and visitors
- Greeting and directing all campus visitors
- Serving as main point of contact for information flow in and out of the building
- Performing office tasks related to student data collection, parent-school communication, student-office communication.
- Scheduling meetings between teachers and parents during assigned teacher/parent hours
- Organizing, maintaining and updating student records (including collection of records from student previous schools and immunization records)
- Performing clerical tasks related to student enrollment and withdrawal process
- Providing administrative support to teachers
- Coordinating student late arrivals and early departures recording (sign in/sign out log) and reconciling these records with student attendance data
Minimum Qualifications: A High School diploma and valid fingerprint clearance. Must have strong customer service skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with children is preferred. Skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
The Nitty Gritty
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Career Growth - We believe our people deserve every opportunity to utilize and expand their knowledge and skills, and to share their passions. From our classrooms to central operations, our culture is one of continuous learning, mentorship, and professional advancement in our schools or across our network.
- Retirement - Your future financial well-being is important to us. Even if you don't contribute to your 401K, we will contribute 3% and will match up to 9% after five years.
- Health Insurance - We want you to have the care you need. We offer three PPO medical plans to choose from, as well as dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending - Because health, childcare, and travel expenses can add up, we offer an FSA that allows for pre-tax dollars to cover medical, dependent care, and transit.
- Student Tuition Remission - You help us create a world-class program for our students. To show our appreciation, we offer your children significant tuition remission to attend our schools.
Note: BASIS Independent Schools, LLC (BINS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. BINS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.