Arizona Humane Society
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Humane Society
Every pet deserves a good life. We save the most vulnerable animals and enrich the lives of pets and people. Our mission is made possible with the hard work of our valued employees. We offer a friendly, professional work environment with a culture that promotes innovation, compassion and excellence.
POSITION SUMMARY: Our receptionist will be our welcome point-person for visitors and provide customer service to both internal and external customers. Our receptionist will answer customer questions, properly direct or handle minimal phone calls and greet and assist incoming customers at our Campus for Compassion. This position is two days per week from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Days worked can be flexible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet public and provide an excellent customer experience providing information as requested.
- Resolve customer concerns efficiently and effectively.
- Provide light admin support as needed.
- Coordinate deliveries, notification and in-kind donation items.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and email communication skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable and competent in customer experience.
- Must possess excellent telephone answering techniques, customer service skills and present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to utilize the software provided including Outlook, MSWord.
Language Skills: Able to speak, read and write English; Spanish language helpful.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform basic mathematical skills.
Click here to enter text.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook; able to learn other software programs as necessary.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications:
Regular attendance is required. Access to reliable transportation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: There will be exposure to dust, heat, cold and temperature changes; occasional wet floors, and animal noises, odors and dander. Most time will be spent in a typical air conditioned and heated office environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.