Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead Parent Aide
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states that include residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and home and community based services. Additionally, RISE provides services for children and families through foster care and professional parenting, adoption, kinship care, after school and summer programs, behavior supports, and mental health services and Early Intervention services which includes Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy and Developmental Specialists
RISE's Family Services Division is recruiting to hire a Team Lead Parent Aide to join our team!
Position is responsible for assisting the Director with the Parent Aide Team, maintain a caseload of families and assisting with team-based programming elements of Parent Aides under direct supervision from Director, through the implementation of RISE's Mission, Vision and Values and maintain compliance with all RISE and AZ State Department of Child Safety regulations and policies.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Parent Aide Programs with team-based programming, with new hire orientation and meet weekly with Director to discuss initiatives to improve team morale, capacity for cases and discuss training opportunities/team meetings
- Lead bi-weekly or monthly team meetings to discuss concerns, caseloads, improve team morale, and assist with training implementations
- Responsible for assisting new hires with orientation, being available for shadowing purposes, and attending all first appointments/documentation write ups with new hires
- Be available to provide Parent Aides guidance in the absence of Director or when needed and provide team reminders and assisting with ensuring that the team is meeting documentation deadlines, fidelity with curriculum and also bringing any team issues to the Director’s attention
- Maintaining a caseload of ADCS referred families
- Assisting with documentation uploads to CHILDS
- Responsible for adding/updating content to Parent Aide drive and updates and maintenance to tracking sheets, team rosters and case rosters
- Submit required billing documents in a timely manner, and review monthly billing for accuracy
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the families served, including possible evenings or weekends
- Minimum of an Associates’ Degree in a Human Service field or directly related degree as confirmed by a college transcript, diploma and minimum of two years’ experience in the Human Service Field (working with children, families, and/or adults
- Bachelor’s degree from a university or college preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Provide documentation of driving record
- Have a valid Driver’s license and car insurance
- Experience in leadership skills, coaching/training of staff and/or families
- Demonstrative experience with cultural diversity, assessing a family’s strengths, needs, mediation/intervention techniques, knowledge of child abuse and neglect, knowledge of AZ Department of Child Safety
- Demonstrative verbal and written communication skills is a crucial requirement for this position along with being able to write using accurate grammatical form, ability to read and interpret written information; write objective parenting plans, maintain accurate documentation, and interpret policies and contract regulations and being able to communicate effectively in individual or group situations including demonstrating listening skills
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and skills
- Language ability (other than English) may be required to meet specific needs of people receiving support
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel as needed; position will require travel in Maricopa/Pinal counties as well as other parts of the state as needed
- Must successfully complete a background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Why RISE? We truly believe that where you work matters-our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Employment Perks with RISE:
Real world hands on experience
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.