Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administration Specialist - Taylorsville
at Rise Services, Inc.
We are seeking an administrative Specialist to support the team in our Taylorsville, UT office. RISE, Inc. is a non-profit, human services agency providing supports to children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of various types of files and documents
- Oversight of compliance tasks
- Assist with entry level training
- General administrative tasks, such as mailing, copying, filing, faxing, phone, etc
- Answer phones, greet walk ins and assist as needed
- Assist with Office Duties including building maintenance coordination
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service skills and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written)
- Computer skills required, including Microsoft Word and Excel. PowerPoint and Publisher a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritization prioritize work requirements
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, and a strong sense of professionalism
- High school diploma required some college preferred
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.