Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Administrative Assistant
at AmeriFirst Financial
Marketing Administrative Assistant
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you, We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us!
$16-20 an Hour ***Compensation Commensurate with Experience***
Executive Summary of Position:
This role is a marketing administrative and support position designed to assist corporate marketing, as well as manage projects for the Head of Marketing. Additionally, this individual will assist with preparing loan originators (LOs) onboarding marketing materials and manage platforms, like the company store.
- Onboarding: All marketing related logistical aspects of onboarding new LOs
- Add LOs to website, create their individual mircrosites
- Activate proprietary marketing software accounts
- Assist with announcements
- Assist with updating social media, etc.- business Facebook pages
- Manage Active Directory updates in MRC
- Manage company store, including closing gift program and ad hoc promotional orders for company events
- Manage stationary store, including folders, letterhead, pens, notepads, etc.
- Manage training schedule and set up trainings via GO TO WEBINAR
- Assist with the coordination of regional events and industry/recruiting trade shows
- Schedule, prepare materials, and manage other logistics for meetings
- Run various reports on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Reformat, track, update and forward reports as needed
- Manage closing gifts orders
- Manage daily marketing requests through ticketing system
- Manage corporate social media posts (Instagram, FB, LinkedIn)
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoys speaking with new people
- Must possess superior communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced, changing environment that adheres to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and retain detailed information
- Proactive thinker, problem-solver
- Comfortable multi-tasking, and working in an open, team atmosphere
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 4 years of work experience
- Prior experience in real estate or the mortgage industry preferred, but not required
- Experience creating business Facebook pages preferred, but not required
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.