Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Entry Specialist
at Alzheimer's Association
Right now, millions of Americans are facing the devastation of Alzheimer’s. This disease is robbing us of our finances, our families and our futures - but at the Alzheimer’s Association, we’re relentlessly working to change that by addressing the challenges in front of us with speed and without limitations or boundaries. With our network of more than 75 chapters across the country, we’re advancing world-class research, ensuring access to gold-standard care and support, and hiring talented, mission-driven people who make it all happen.
The Alzheimer’s Association has been ranked as one of the Best Nonprofits to Work For by The Nonprofit Times nine years in a row, recognizing our leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and mission-driven atmosphere. It takes a uniquely motivated person to be a part of our team - but we believe that person could be you.
The Data Entry Specialist is primarily responsible for assisting with organizational data entry and upkeep of the organization’s database.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of constituent database records in an accurate and timely fashion
- Generate donation records through daily gift entry
- Assist with preparing bank deposits and processing credit cards
- Assist with importing data into Raiser’s Edge using Importomatic
- Serve as phone backup for the receptionist
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of data entry experience
- Data entry experience with Raiser’s Edge or other donor database software preferred
- Well-organized, strong attention to detail and ability to demonstrate high-level of accuracy
- Capable of working efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision, to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrated positive, cooperative, team-oriented attitude
- Comprehensive command of the English language including the ability to write grammatically correct letters and reports, including correct spelling, use of punctuation, proper syntax, etc.
- Occasionally required to work at events outside of business hours
- Experience in a non-profit fundraising environment or as in a high-level non-profit volunteer function a plus