Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Coordinator | 9 - 12 Month Position
at AllHealth Network
In addition to the duties and responsibilities of the associated Core job listed above, this position is responsible for the following:
- Perform clerical duties to include formatting documents, storing electronic documents and spreadsheets for easy retrieval, data entry and occasional filing, according to established timelines.
- Compile, coordinate and submit documents and files in response to audit requests.
- Track policies and procedures through the approval process, from initial drafting and modification through distribution to staff;
- Track staff compliance training requirements through the Relias system, identifying individuals who have not completed training as required, and follow up to assure compliance;
- Track follow up of outstanding disciplinary action related to compliance training. Provide tracking and reporting follow-up to the Risk and Compliance Director and the Director of Human Resources;
- Track critical incident reports through an automated system and track completion of follow-up steps;
- Assist the Risk and Compliance Director with investigations of incidents or complaints;
Participate in quarterly Compliance Committee meetings to provide data and take meeting minutes
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Minimum of one year of office experience. Data entry and word processing knowledge is required.