ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Standoff Weapons Planner #
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
SOW Planner (Top Secret) - Barksdale Airforce Base in Bossier City, LA
All Native is seeking a self-motivated and experienced candidate to support the Standoff Munitions Application Center (SMAC). SMAC supports the Joint Force Air Component Commander (JFACC) by optimizing efficiency and combat effectiveness of High Demand Low Density (HD/LD) global strike and theater standoff munitions. This position is located at the government SMAC facility at Barksdale Air Force Base, located near Bossier City, LA.
- Formulates cruise missile, decoy/jammer strategy and future employment visions for the DoD
- Manages, leads, and conducts all aspects of cruise missile and decoy/jammer mission planning, execution, and training in support of all combatant commanders
- Must possess and maintain a Top Secret (TS) and eligible for SCI clearance
- Eight (8) years work experience or equivalent experience
Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems related degree required or equivalent related military work experience (United States Air Force (USAF), United States Navy [USN] or United States Marine Corp (USMC)
- At least one year of specialized experience, including expert knowledge of JASSM, JASSMER, MALD, and MALDJ operation, testing, training principles, concepts, directives, practices, tactics, and techniques
- Participation in AOC and combatant command exercises or operations. Real world contingency experience is highly desired
- Experience supporting AOC operations within classified environments to include SIPRNet and JWICS
- Demonstrated proficiency using unclassified Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and classified SIPRNet network enterprise environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of combat air force principles, concepts, directives, practices, analytical methods and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for assessment and improvement of DoD JASSM, JASSMER, MALD, and MALDJ) operations
- Knowledge of overall performance factors for JASSM, JASSMER, MALD, and MALDJ
- Ability to plan, organize and teach cruise missile and decoy mission planning, employment practices, and mission planning software to new JASSM/MALD planners
Demonstrated JASSM/JASSMER/MALD/MALDJ planner proficiency with Joint Mission
- Planning System and Unix Mission Planning Systems
- Self-starter with ability to multitask
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Rated officer experience
- Completion of a formal C2 FTU AOCIQTSYS and/or AOCIQTNET course or equivalent
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Nativeowned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Triballyowned company