ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contract Administrator and Writer III_FWSO-Operations
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Intermediate independent production and team support contracting personnel in full spectrum of contract and compliance administration. This intermediate position will spend a substantial amount of time drafting and reviewing documents for work under Government contracts, using information typically provided by various means such as contract documents or team personnel. . In addition, independent research will often be needed. The work will be in a team environment. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are essential to the position as well as ability to multi-task. Prioritizing and meeting deadlines for time sensitive projects is critical. An important aspect to the job is the continuance of learning and compiling a wide variety of contracts in the areas of professional services, construction, and product sales. We are looking for a person that has enhanced their contracting skillset by practical experience and independent research and maintains the eagerness and ability in learning the contracts process, practices and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides intermediate support and enhanced responsibilities for assignments in the functional areas of contracting such as:
- contract and purchase order close outs and reconciliations
- drafting purchase orders terms and conditions and various other agreements
- procurement data analysis support and business development (BD) technical report writing including compilation of responses
- compiling and drafting government and commercial contracts using company templates and tailoring terms and conditions as needed for the situation
- teaming agreements
- non-disclosure agreements
- prime contract award processes
- purchasing support to include reviewing subcontractor quotes and preparing official correspondence
- Ensures compliance with the regulatory and organization requirements relative to specific assignments and may help develop such elements. This position will be required to research and become well versed in the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Support government contracting personnel in preparing for contract negotiations.
- Writes amendments to contracts in order to improve on service or change policy procedures that meet the needs of the customer and the company.
- Ensures maintenance of accurate, thorough contract records and helps to facilitate efficient interdepartmental communications related to assigned areas.
- Proficiency in communicating within intercompany departments and project personnel on a frequent basis in order to produce accurate and concise contract documents.
- Provide assistance and guidance to team, including Contract/BD Administrative support and Pricing / Project Finance department personnel as required
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is required during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Attention to detail, proofreading and extensive writing tasks will be required.
- Analytical mindset, to include refined problem-solving abilities necessary.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, presentation, and written).
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office.
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program.
- Experience reading large, complex documents and ability to be able to summarize main ideas and pinpoint areas where additional information is needed.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to productively and effectively work independently on assigned tasks as required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Commercial or Government Contracting area
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Legal studies, Business or equivalent desired.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
None required for this position.
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Solutions Co, Bellevue, Nebraska, United States of America