Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning & Engagement Coordinator
ADP RPO is hiring a Learning & Engagement Coordinator to support Goldman Sachs.
The on-site Learning & Engagement (L&E) Coordinator is responsible for all logistical activities of L&E's learning and development programs. The goal of this role is to coordinate the execution of learning and development programs according to the organization's standards while providing the highest level of client service. To be an excellent L&E coordinator, you must be organized with the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, work in ambiguity, generate creative and innovative solutions, maintain a client-service approach to all tasks, and be comfortable working with individuals from various backgrounds and differing opinions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
Program Content and Execution Support:
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ordering materials with the Firm's production center
- Assembling binders and related material
- Printing materials (i.e. Agendas, handouts, etc.)
- Collaborate in working conference service team to book conference room space
- Manage logistics with the conference center and procurement team to determining the software and hardware needs
- Supervise room setup and material distribution
- Collect attendance sign-in sheets and update participant attendance in LMS
- Support faculty speakers during training session (i.e. microphone management, etc.)
- Manage any onsite program issues (i.e. technical support trouble shooting)
- Prepare and send course advertising email to Firm intended audience
- Send email and/or voicemail communications on scheduling of courses and/or course changes
- Scheduling speakers & vendors through calendar invites
- Coordinating program briefings
- Gathering materials from presenters
- Preparing speaker host notes
- Sending speaker thank you notes
- Finance exercises outside of day-to-day expense management (i.e. inputting annual budgets into the Budgeting database; supporting reforecasts, managing invoicing, processing monthly charge-backs, etc.)
- Ensure division remains in budget when using vendor management program support
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years' experience in similar setting
- Client-service mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel (including experience with VLOOKUP and creating Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint skills