Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assoc. Learning Coordinator
ADP Is Hiring an Associate Learning Coordinator. The Learning Coordinator provides management of and ongoing support for the learning systems utilized by the Learning and Performance organization. This role will responds to inquiries from clients and associates regarding training activities; handles all registration, confirmation, reporting and billing activities; and manage training supplies, materials and training room resources. Serves as Tier 1 contact for all learners with regards to usage of learning systems. Requires direct supervision.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Learning Support: Guides internal and external clients when needed through the usage of all learning systems and the class enrollment processes. Performs company and/or individual learner set up and registration transactions into the Learning Management System(s) as needed. Provide technical support to internal and external learners and L&P staff who report difficulty leveraging any of the Learning Systems in accordance with established service level agreements. Maintain appropriate records in ADP's CRM systems to ensure proper resolution and when required, timely escalation to appropriate alternate support resource. Manage pesonal and team queues in accordance with established SLA's.
- Learning System Management: Create sessions in the learning systems for Instructor Led Training. Ensure schedules are up-to-date in the learning systems and aligned with the daily changes of the business. Maintain changes to assigned course instructors, course schedule and course delivery method. Accurately configure and maintain client company and end-user data within learning systems. Pro-actively communicate this configuration and system usage tips to new clients through system job-aids and demonstrations. Manage all aspects of training handout materials including virtual handout availability and ensure supplies for training sessions are available as needed.
- Learning System Reporting and Billing Processing: Create standard training and billing reports via the learning systems on a set schedule and on request as needed. Generates and distributes weekly rosters and training completion certificates for scheduled classes as needed.
- Communication & Learning Systems SME: Update all training information sources (i.e., web site which reflects class availability, training database, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner. Document and distribute informational updates on troubleshooting techniques and fixes as they relate to learning systems.
- Integration: Levels 1 -Monitor integrations between learning systems on a regular basis to ensure consistency and identify any issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent in Education and Experience