Agency for Community Treatment Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Agency for Community Treatment Services, Inc
Characteristics of Position:
This is transportation and clerical work related to the directservice for clients, support tasks and will involve duties requiring motorvehicle transport of clients or materials. Additionally, this roleassists in clerical work such as receiving and delivering incoming and outgoingcommunications, filing, and operating office equipment. This is a full time position located at ACTS'residential Intermediary Care Program (ICP) in Tampa, Florida.
Location: Tampa, Florida
- Communications - Communicate with supervisor and established chain of command regarding daily workflow, operations and/or incidents; document all required information in a clear, legible, timely, concise and accurate manner.
- Relationship - Respects authority; models direct and clear communications with peers, clients and subordinates; culturally aware and respectful of differences;
- Administrative - Precisely documents events and transactions specific to job duties in approved Agency formats; understands and adheres to program operating procedures.
- Technical - Utilizes Agency communication devices and information technology as a business tool; proficient, as required, in the use of Outlook, DATIS, Train Caster, KIS and related IT systems and software applications.
- Business Acumen - Adheres to Agency Policy.
- Professional - Behaves ethically;presents a professional image in appearance, communications and demeanor; adheres to Agency scheduling Policy; follows program activity schedules; committed to personal professional development.
- Analytical - Establish a helping relationship with the person receiving services by demonstrating empathy, respect and genuineness in order to build trust. Assist in gathering information about basic and community living of maintenance or food services needed.
- Leadership - Seek to participate in effective approaches and training to enhance job skills; seek opportunities to mentor new staff; ability to recognize unsafe behaviors, situations, and environments to maintain the safety and well-being of persons receiving services, staff and community members.
- High school diploma or GED
- All ACTS, Inc. employees must be able and willing to work when expected to accommodate program and/or agency needs, participate in the agency's Quality Improvement Program and attend all assigned/required trainings, practice on-the-job safety at all times, and demonstrate the ability to communicate and work with others and be respectful of peers, supervisors, clients, guests, etc. If required by contract or administrative rule, must fully participate NAPPI (crisis intervention) training and able to apply same to work setting.
Physical /Safety/Health Considerations:Stand, walk, lift,carry
Quality of Work Expected: Level commensurate with satisfactory Clerk-Messenger performance
Quantity of Work Expected: Commensurate withlevel necessary to fully meet obligations
Supervision Work isperformed under the supervision of a Program Supervisor or Director. Thisposition does not provide supervision to others.
Scope of Responsibilities: Transports clients and materials asneeded, and performs assigned duties such as receiving and deliveringincoming and outgoing communications, mail, or packages, filing, answeringphones, operating various types of office equipment.
? Transports clients as well as materials to referral destinationsvia agency vehicle.
? Performs or assists in the performance of routine clericaloperations such as filing, answering phones, computer duties, and other generaloffice tasks.
? Receives and delivers office communications, mail, packages orother materials.
? Completes safety check on assigned agency vehicle/s; reports dailyon condition of vehicle.
? Performs related work as required/assigned.
The omission of specific statementsdoes not preclude management from assigning specific duties not listed hereinif such duties are a logical assignment to position.
ACTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability or veteran status.