Academy District 20
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASSISTANT CHEERLEADING COACH
at Academy District 20
Job Reference #: 90842
1) Valid Colorado teaching license preferred or CHSAA certification.
2) Documented successful high school or college coaching experience and equivalent cheering experience preferred.
3) Proven effective team management and practice organization
4) Document successful off-season workout program.
5) Willing to work within the structure of the program.
6) Knowledgeable of skills and an ability to teach them
7) A desire to develop and train young athletes to their highest potential
8) Proven and documented ability to communicate with athletes, parents, and high school staff.
9) Ability to teach and spot stunts
10) Ability to help coordinate with other coaches, band directors and school groups to generate school spirit.
11) Must be able to develop a balance between competitive cheerleading and sideline cheerleading
12.) Member of NCA and AACA
Applications will be accepted until positions is filled. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.
Letter of interest and resume should be sent to Michael Sibley, Assistant Principal/ Athletic Director, .
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!